SeaCoastHomesNH.com takes care to respect the privacy of its on-line visitors. The personal information voluntarily gathered from our registration and feedback forms will not be shared with anyone outside of our organization without your permission.
We want you to feel safe using SeaCoastHomesNH.com and we have taken every reasonable measure to make sure your information is protected. Enjoy your experience and thanks for visiting!
1. Protecting your privacy
- We don't run banner ads, pop ups, pop unders, or any other kind of commercial ads.
- We don't share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- Account information is password-protected. Keep your password safe.
- SeaCoastHomesNH.com, may provide links to third party websites, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies of those third party websites, and encourage all users to read the privacy policies of each and every website visited.
2. Data we collect
- We sometimes collect your email address, for purposes such as sending self-publishing and confirmation emails, authenticating user accounts, providing subscription email services, etc.
- We sometimes collect your phone number for account authentication purposes. We sometimes collect any other information you enter in the process of using this signing up for, and using this site
- SeaCoastHomesNH.com does not store credit card information.
- We may collect personal information if you provide it in feedback or comments, or if you contact us directly.
- Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served, including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to diagnose problems with our server, to administer the SeaCoastHomesNH.com site, and to otherwise provide our service to you.
3. Data we store
- All postings are stored in our database, even after "deletion," and may be archived elsewhere.
- Our web logs and other records are stored indefinitely.
- Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security.
4. Circumstances in which SeaCoastHomesNH.com may release information
- SeaCoastHomesNH.com may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
We welcome your feedback on this document. Send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.